At A Glance
We at Bonbijou understand the feeling of frustration when your hands are full and your baby stroller is just refusing to cooperate. Bid adieu to stroller woes with the Bonbijou Leo AuLock stroller - a truly impressive stroller that is created for the most discerning parents.
Its revolutionary single-hand folding AuLock mechanism allows for utmost convenience and ease of handling. Made using top-quality aluminium frame, this lightweight yet comfy stroller weighs only a delightful 5.8kg. This means that you can effortlessly open and close the stroller with just one hand, while carrying your child in the other.
Other thoughtful features include adjustable ventilation mesh at the sides to ensure proper ventilation, a UV protection canopy to shield harmful rays and a 5-point harness for extra safety for your precious little one. The Bonbijou Leo AuLock stroller is classy to hit the streets, convenient to take on vacations and its compact size when folded is space-saving when not in use. That sounds kind of brilliant!
Book an appointment to try it out yourself at our showroom!
Features and Benefits
- Suitable from newborn and up to maximum weight of 22 kg
- Top of the class aluminium frame
- Light weight at only 5.8kg
- Single hand folding for ease of use – open or close the stroller while carrying your child
- Extra spacious seat allows room to stretch, maximizing comfort on the go
- Large canopy provides a cozy sheltered sleep space
- UV protection canopy protects your child from harmful rays
- Adjustable ventilation sides mesh ensure stroller is well ventilated
- Compact fold saves space at home or in the car
- Small wheels for light, nippy steering around town
- Reclinable and adjustable back rest angle
- 5-point harness for extra safety
- One-link brake for easy operation
- Carry bag included
- Stylish for everyday use and great for travelling
- EN 1888 safety standards
- Dimensions (Opened): H103 x W44 x D71cm
Dimensions (Closed): H54 x W44 x D21cm
- Seat Height: 44cm
- Seat Width: 31cm
- Weight: 5.8kg